COVID-19 and Altitude 2020

March 13, 2020   Dear Members, We have received many questions regarding COVID-19 and Altitude 2020. Specifically, people are interested in our plans for Altitude 2020 and whether we plan to cancel or postpone the conference in light of COVID-19. Will Altitude 2020 go ahead? While Altitude 2020 is twelve weeks away, the CSP management
-> Continue reading COVID-19 and Altitude 2020

COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions

March 13, 2020   Prepared by:  Ted Findlay, DO, CCFP, FCFP Chair, Medical Advisors Committee, CSP   As first responders, CSP members need to stay informed on the evolving picture of the COVID-19 viral outbreak. While the risk to the public and patrollers at ski resorts and outdoor functions is not believed to be higher
-> Continue reading COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions