December 23, 2020
Dear CSP members,
The holiday season typically gives us an opportunity to look back over the year and focus on key events and successes. The past year however has been anything but typical, and quite honestly, many of us will be happy to put 2020 behind us.
The Board of Directors, National Management Committee, and National Office staff would like to thank you for your commitment to the Canadian Ski Patrol. We understand that the early uncertainties of whether there would be a ski season, coupled with the ever-changing landscape of new pandemic protocols and changing restriction across the country, made for difficult choices around membership and taking a roster at your local area.
For those of you who are taking a pause this year, we sincerely hope that you rejoin us when the pandemic situation eases. With vaccine production underway and the first jabs having been given, we can look forward to brighter days ahead, despite the occasional setback along the way.
As the holiday season is now upon us, we often think of others before ourselves. Please take time to enjoy family and friends, even if it is just virtually, both at home and within the patrol. Stay safe, be kind and look out for one another this holiday season.
Season’s Greetings and all the best for 2021.
Board of Directors
- Marco Romani, Chair
- Don Silverman, Vice-Chair
- Stéphane Niles, Corporate Secretary
- Anny Haley-Callaghan, Director
- Fred Haight, Director
- Jodie-Marc Lalonde, Director
- Jean Cote, Director
National Management Committee and National Office
- Mark Brown, Co-Executive Director
- Jean Rioux, Co-Executive Director
- Renee Thivierge, National Office Manager
- Linda Andrews, VP Training & Development
- Greg McCormick, VP Communications & Marketing
- Tom Carr, VP Patrol Operations
- Edward Grant, VP Finance
- Michele Doherty, Administrative Assistant