The board of directors met on September 24 and 25, 2016 and the following topics were among those discussed:
- Status of the AED4Life agreement.
- Revenue from various fundraising initiatives that is being received, including from the e-store.
- Updates on the stakeholder review team’s work, the CSP endowment fund, and the amended deadlines for submission of awards nominations were addressed.
- The proposed CSP insurance plan.
- Review of the current strategic plan with a new bullet point added: weakness – lack of understanding and financial commitment from zones and divisions.
- A blue-sky discussion regarding the need for change that was identified at the strategic summit in January, 2016.
Board of directors update