February 3, 2020
While we are all well into our patrol season around Canada, it’s already time to start thinking about this year’s national conference – Altitude 2020.
The following are important dates and details to prepare you for joining us this year!
Date: June 4-7, 2020
Location: Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown, Calgary, AB
Conference web site: https://www.skipatrol.ca/altitude2020
- Super Early Bird Registration – full conference (purchased February 3 – March 31, 2020) – $395
- Early Bird Registration – full conference (purchased April 1 – May 15, 2020) – $410
- Regular Registration – full conference (purchased May 16 – June 1, 2020) – $425
- *NEW* Registration for CSP members of 5 years of service or less – $270
- Single-day registration (ticket includes meals) – $185
- National Recognition Ceremony Evening Only (ticket includes dinner) – $75/person
|Ticket Type||Super Early Bird
(Feb 3-Mar 31, 2020)
(Apr 1-May 15, 2020)
(May 16-Jun 1, 2020)
|CSP Members 5 yrs service or less||$270|
|National Recognition Ceremony
What’s Included in the Full Registration:
- Business meetings (for management committee, division presidents, zone presidents)
- Engaging sessions (suitable for patrollers and national members and everyone in between)
- Election of members to the Board of Directors
- Annual General Meeting
- Lunch on Friday & Saturday
- Dinner on Friday* & Saturday†
*Friday’s dinner is proudly brought to you by Calgary Zone and Mountain Division. We will be serving a traditional “beef-on-a-bun” meal and includes a beverage of your choice.
†Saturday’s dinner is served ahead of the National Recognition Ceremony
209 Fourth Avenue SE
Calgary, Alberta T2G 0C6 Canada
Stay tuned for more emails as we approach June with further information on specific information sessions.
We look forward to having patrollers from all over our organization join us this summer in Calgary and help us continue to grow Canadian Ski Patrol and celebrate our achievements.
For the Altitude 2020 Planning Committee:
Vice-President – Communications and Marketing