August 21, 2020
The Canadian Ski Patrol announces that the annual meeting of members will be convened at 13:00 (1:00pm) to 16:30 (4:30pm) EDT on Saturday, September 26th, 2020. This annual meeting will be conducted by electronic means.
The annual meeting of members will transact the annual business of the Canadian Ski Patrol, namely to:
- Receive and consider the Board of Directors report, President and Chief Executive Officer’s and vice president reports, and the financial statements for the year ended March 31, 2020 and the report of the auditor thereon;
- Appointment of the auditor;
- Report on the results of the election of two (2) directors to the Board of Directors for a three (3) year term ending in 2023, and
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
All documents can be found on the AGM website – https://www.skipatrol.ca/members/agm-2020-aga/ (or on the menu bar on the member website).
Additionally, please note the following:
- Zone Presidents are asked to participate in a Simply Voting exercise starting on August 24 until August 31. The exercise will ask them to rank preferred times and dates for the Meet the Candidates Forum. The goal is to establish a date and time that will allow the best participation of the majority of zone presidents. It will also give everyone an opportunity to be more comfortable with this voting application. Zone Presidents that have participated in past votes will be prompted to update their password to a new 12-character password, which will increase the security for the upcoming election and AGM.
- The Zone Presidents Quarterly Report will be held on September 15. 2020 at 8:00 PM (Eastern Time). The meeting format will be modified for this session to include a Town Hall Forum with the Board of Directors. More details on this will be released in the coming days.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Chair, Board of Directors
Canadian Ski Patrol