September 4, 2020
The Canadian Ski Patrol announces that the annual meeting of members will be convened at 13:00 (1:00pm) to 16:30 (4:30pm) EDT on Saturday, September 26th, 2020. This annual meeting will be conducted by electronic means.
The annual meeting of members will transact the annual business of the Canadian Ski Patrol, namely to:
- Receive and consider the Board of Directors report, President and Chief Executive Officer’s and vice president reports, and the financial statements for the year ended March 31, 2020 and the report of the auditor thereon;
- Appointment of the auditor;
- Report on the results of the election of two (2) directors to the Board of Directors for a three (3) year term ending in 2023, and
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
All documents can be found on the AGM website – https://www.skipatrol.ca/members/agm-2020-aga/ (or on the menu bar on the member website).
Additionally, please note the following:
- Member proposals have been added to the AGM website and are available for review.
- Due to technical issues, the candidate profiles will be posted on September 7.
- We would like to gauge how many members may choose to attend the virtual AGM. While we understand that schedules can change, we would appreciate it if you could take a moment and indicate your intentions to attend by visiting our survey (click here).
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Chair, Board of Directors
Canadian Ski Patrol