September 11, 2020
Dear zone presidents and division presidents,
Please note the following:
Year-end financial reports for the national office
The Financial Oversight Committee is pleased to provide year-end reports for the national office. These reports include:
- Actual to budget results for the year ended March 31, 2020
- Audited financial statements for the year ended March 31, 2020
- Operating budget for the year ending March 31, 2021
These reports are available on the Quarterly Reports page of the member’s website – https://www.skipatrol.ca/members/quarterly-reports/
In order to achieve a more constructive use of everyone’s time during the AGM, the Financial Oversight Committee encourages questions to be brought forward at the virtual town hall meeting on September 15, 2020. Questions can be directed to Pam FitzGerald, Financial Oversight Committee Chair, via email at email@example.com.
Financial Oversight Committee
COVID-19 guideline update
- The non-skiing event guidance and patient assessment form are available on the member’s section of the national website.
- The classroom guideline is in final approval process. The winter guideline is in review process and is anticipated to be ready in late September.
- Further training resources are also in development, with revisions to Chapter 3 – Infectious Diseases, an online module that includes videos for personal protective equipment usage.
Patrol leaders are encouraged to plan for some practice time for the new assessment approach and personal protective equipment usage.
Please contact your division training manager if you have questions.
Vice-President – Training and Development