Want to sell your current gear?
We are looking for your gently used skis (downhill or nordic), snowboards and boots. Your gear should be no more than five years old and is subject to a safety inspection. Each item requires you to purchase a $3.00 tag, and we will retain 20% commission on the final selling price.
If you have 20 or more items to consign and know what you want to sell them for, contact our sale manager at email@example.com for a consignment package. This package will enable you to register and tag your gear in advance and use our quick indoor drive-in, drop off service on Friday.
If you have less than 20 items, you may consign them in person:
Try our "Express Check-In": to prepare your info for quick entry at the swap. Click here, fill in the short form, and then print the form with a generated QR-code. Bring it with you for quick entry of your gear details and save your time at the sale check-in!
Then simply drive up, unload, and public gear registration is just a few metres from your car!
Gear drop-off directions from the main gate of Exhibition Park off of Haida Drive:
- Enter Exhibition Park, off of Haida Drive and proceed through the main gate. Proceed about 200 meters passing one building on the right … The second Building is the AG Rec Building.
- Park and unload your gear, enter through the AG Rec building's glass foyer door (it faces east) … you are here!
- Consign your gear, take your receipt and drive home … we will notify you of sold items via e-mail. If all your items sell, we will mail you your cheque. No need to come back Sunday.
- To pick up any unsold gear on Sunday, follow the same directions as above. Remember to bring your receipt!
- Unsold gear not picked up on Sunday will be considered donated to the CSP.
Gear drop-off and pick up times:
- Drop-off: Friday, November 16th, 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM OR Saturday, November 17, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Gear not sold at the SWAP will be available from Tuesday, Nov 20, until Saturday, Nov 24 at Mad Dogs in Abbotsford: 2556 Montrose Ave Abbotsford, British Columbia