What are some of the benefits of becoming a volunteer with the Edmonton Zone of the Canadian Ski Patrol? Here are just a few:
- Advanced First Aid training accredited by the Province of Alberta
- The Canadian Ski Patrol is a great skiing and snowboarding family
- You can give back to the community by helping those in need
- Receive ski passes for each patrol shift
- Receive vouchers for lunch or dinner during patrol shifts
- Get discounts on avalanche safety training courses
- Access to pro-deals for a wide range of ski & snowboard equipment
- Optional ski improvement courses
- Optional first-aid competitions (compete with other zones from across Canada)
- Many amazing & fun social events!
Spring On-Hill Training February 24/25 2018
We will be holding a on-hill training weekend at the Rabbit Hill Snow Resort on the weekend of February 24/25 2018. The course will run from 0800 to 1600 on both days, and will cover skiing skills and rescue toboggan handling. Please register by filling out the form below. Successful completion of the spring on-hill training course is your first step in becoming a qualified member of the CSP. First aid training will be held in the fall of 2018.
Spring On-Hill Training Registration