If you are interested in joining the Canadian Ski Patrol – Superior Zone for the 2020/2021 season please email us today for more information.
2019 / 2020 Canadian Ski Patrol – Superior Zone Information:
The registration cost for the 2019-2020 season is $220
There will be a few changes this year
- We have Square! We are now able to accept credit card payments. There will be an admin fee of $6.00 for this service:
- Jacket maintenance fee of $15 for all On-snow certified patrollers that do not own their own jacket:
- All of the courses for Thunder Bay will be run at Loch Lomond Ski Area, as we have lost our training site in town, due to a policy change;
- Payment (cash/cheque/credit card) will need to be received by Saturday morning of the course you decide to take, in order to continue with the course.
The courses for the 2019/2020 will be as follows:
Refresher Course #1 (available to any patroller that has completed training in 2017/2018 and/or 2018/2019 season)
- Friday September 27 – 7-10pm
- Saturday September 28 – 9am-5pm
- Sunday September 29 – 9am-5pm
Refresher Course #2 (available to any patroller that has completed training in 2017/2018 and/or 2018/2019 season)
- Friday October 4 – 7-10pm
- Saturday October 5 – 9am-5pm
- Sunday October 6 – 9am-5pm
Rookie Course (available to any person that would like to become a patroller or has not completed training in the last 2 years)
- Friday October 25 – 7-10pm
- Saturday October 26 – 9am-5pm
- Sunday October 27 – 9am-5pm
- Friday November 1 – 7-10pm
- Saturday November 2 – 9am-5pm
- Sunday November 3 – 9am-5pm
With our only field day being on Saturday November 9th from 9am-4pm
If you require transportation to the hill for training, please contact me and we will work with you to arrange transportation. If you are willing to drive people out to the hill for training, please contact me as well!
On Snow training dates will be released once the hills are open.