Want to sell your current gear?
We are looking for your gently used skis (downhill, backcountry, or nordic), snowboards and boots. Ideally your gear should be no more than five years old to meet current safety guidelines - we will turn away any gear that looks unsafe. The Canadian Ski Patrol will take a 20% commission on any gear sold.
Follow these instructions to check in your gear prior to the show opening
- Bring your gear to the PNE Forum (PNE Forum Building, 2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V5K 5J1)
- Drop off between 12pm-9pm on Friday, October 13, 2023
When you get there:
- We will sell you a tag for $3.00 per item (we accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, and debit). This is your price tag (as shown here).
- You will choose between a regular tag and a “red tag”. All red tags are discounted an additional 25% on Sunday.
- You will assign a price and a size for each item.
- We will then gather your personal information and enter it into our database Your price tag will now be linked to your information.
Express Check In:
- Want to save time when you arrive? You can go to our on-line registration to fill in your personal information. A QR code will be generated. You will need to bring this QR code with you so we can scan it in.
I have over 20 pieces of gear. This will take a long time to check in!
- If you have 20 or more pieces of gear, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will send you a consignment package. This will allow you to check in similar to our large vendors.
- Come to the same place where you checked in your gear to pick up your unsold gear
- Pick up between 6pm-7pm on the Sunday, October 15, 2023
- You should receive an e-mail if any gear has been sold
- We will mail you a check for any gear sold
- Come pick up your unsold gear a the location and times listed above.
- Any gear that is not picked up will be considered as a donation to the Canadian Ski Patrol