Want to sell your current gear?
We are looking for your gently used skis (downhill or nordic), snowboards and boots. Your gear should be no more than five years old and is subject to a safety inspection. Each item requires you to purchase a $3.00 tag, and we will retain 20% commission on the final selling price.
If you have 20 or more items to consign and know what you want to sell them for, contact our sale manager for a consignment package. This package will enable you to register and tag your gear in advance and use our quick indoor drive in drop off service on the Friday before the sale.
If you have less than 20 items, you may consign them in person:
Try our "Express Check-In": to prepare your info for quick entry at the swap. Click the following link, fill in the short form, and then print the form with a generated QR-code. Bring it with you for quick entry of your gear details and save your time at the sale check-in!
Then simply drive up, unload, and public gear registration is just a few metres from your car! No more paying for parking and hauling equipment down long hallways … Our easiest public gear registration!
Gear drop-off directions from the corner of Hastings and Renfrew Streets in Vancouver:
- Proceed north on Renfrew St. from East Hastings to the PNE Gate # 4 on your right,
- Turn east (right) onto the PNE grounds though gate # 4.
- Mention to the parking attendant in the booth (if there is one) that you are there to drop off gear for the Winter Extreme Ski & Board Swap for free access
- The PNE Rollerland is ahead on your left. Proceed straight and look for our Winter Extreme signage.
- Unload your gear and enter through the Rollerland building's door and you are here!
- Consign your gear, take your receipt and drive home … we will notify you of sold items via e-mail. If all your items sell we will mail you your cheque. No need to come back Sunday.
- To pick up any unsold gear and your cheque on Sunday follow the same directions as above. Remember to bring your receipt!
- Unsold gear not picked up on Sunday will be considered donated.
Gear drop-off and pick up times:
- Drop-off: Friday, October 18, 12 p.m. - 9 p.m., Saturday, October 19, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Pick up: Sunday, October 20, 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.