NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of CANADIAN SKI PATROL (the “Corporation”) is called for and will be held virtually via teleconference on the 18th day of September 2021 at the hour of 1:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time), for the following purposes:
- To consider the minutes of the last meeting of the Members held on September 26h, 2020.
- To receive and consider the Board of Directors report, co-Executive Directors report and vice president reports.
- To pass a resolution approving the financial statements and Report of the Auditor for the financial year ended March 31, 2021.
- To pass a resolution appointing the Auditor for the upcoming year.
- To pass a resolution ratifying and confirming the past acts of the Directors and Officers of the Corporation.
- To elect three persons to the Board of Directors from among the Members of the Corporation. Two Directors will be elected for a term of three (3) years and one Director will be elected to a term of two (2) years. The term of each person elected will be determined according to the number of votes obtained, the two candidates having obtained the most votes each being given a three-year term and the candidate ranking third in terms of votes obtained being given a two-year term.
- To transact such other business as may be properly brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Documents relating to the 2021 AGM will be posted in the “AGM 2021” section of the Member Portal as they become available (https://www.skipatrol.ca/members/agm-2021/).
DATED as of the 9th day of April, 2021.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Stéphane Olen Niles
This post is also available in: Français