The Canadian Ski Patrol is a not-for-profit volunteer charitable organization that works year-round to ensure the safety and well-being of those enjoying the rich variety of outdoor sports we enjoy across Canada.
While our core mandate centres around outdoor ski areas, Canadian Ski Patrol services have extended beyond the ski hill. Today CSP offers first aid support and coordination for a long list of recreational, music festivals and sporting events.
Canadian Ski Patrol by the Numbers
- • Over 4,000 volunteer members across Canada
- • Located in fifty-six (56) zones, across nine (9) divisions
- • CSP patrollers provide first-aid and rescue services at 200 alpine and Nordic ski areas
- • One Million: Each year more than one million (1M) hours are spent by CSP volunteers patrolling both on and off snow, teaching first aid, developing training materials
Your donation today will help support:
- • The CSP’s industry-leading advanced first-aid course (minimum of 60 hours; includes CPR, AED, and WHMIS training)
- • On-snow and accident site management training
- • Safety education to members and paid patrollers
- • First aid, search & rescue equipment Maintenance of equipment & supplies
Use the button above to make a secure, tax-deductible donation online, or mail your cheque to:
Canadian Ski Patrol,
2451 Riverside Drive,
Ottawa, ON K1H 7X7
The CSP is a volunteer charitable organization (registration number 118836162RR0001). Charitable tax receipts are available for any donation of $20.00 or more.