By Eleanor Culver, EDI Committee Chair (email@example.com)
There are openings to be a part of the CSP Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee as it enter its second term. We are looking for multiple individuals to represent our membership on this national committee. Members serving on the committee must be able to commit to a two-year term and have time to complete committee work required within timeline deadlines. The committee meets monthly via teleconference with ad hoc meetings as needed. Little to no travel is required.
The job description for this position can be viewed here.
- Member in good standing.
- Passion and genuine interest in embracing EDI as a competitive advantage.
- Networked within the EDI community.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Open-minded to evolving CSP models and practices.
- Understand and support CSP’s current strategic direction and activities.
- Able to work collaboratively with other members and CSP staff.
- Knowledgeable about applicable CSP policies and procedures.
Applications must include the following
- Experience with the topic of EDI (professionally or personally).
- Patrol CV, including all CSP experience, positions held (current or past).
- A cover letter which includes your reasons for wanting to be part of the committee, and what perspective you can bring to the group.
Please note – your zone and/or division president may be contacted to indicate that you have applied for the committee.
Applications must be received not later than December 31, 2023. Please send your application to EDI Committee Chair Eleanor Culver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is also available in: Français